Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tea Tag

I was tagged by retro-piggy.blogspot.com to do this tea tag thing so here goes:



earl grey: how do you take your tea?
I like my tea black.

lady grey: favorite outfit?
I often wear jeans and a sweatery thing with a scarf. I have a lot of scarves.

irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
I want to go to England at some point, maybe France. I really just like a lot of Europe, it's so beautiful and historical.

chamomile: comfort movie?
Maybe National Treasure. The first time I ever saw it was with my family and it was super fun.

peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because everyone gets so festive around that time of year. However, lately Christmas has been going by really quickly. I used to not like Thanksgiving that much, but lately I've come to really like it.

milk: do you have any allergies?
Tree nuts, cats, pollen, grass

sugar: tell me about your first crush
I remember having crushes on some guys in my class in 2nd or 3rd grade because we were learning swing dancing. One of my first celebrity crushes was Josh Hutcherson, from Bridge to Terabithia and The Hunger Games. My friends didn't really understand why.

honey: type out the last text you sent
"Pitch Perfect is on ABC" along with a picture of my TV. My friend LOVES Pitch Perfect and so it was a text to her.

green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
Reading or talking to God or walking along outside on a beautiful day.

bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
Maybe a roller coaster of medium intensity. Maybe a swingy ride.

mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
Home. I actually really don't like tea from coffee shops.

chai: what do you order at starbucks?
Peppermint mocha or peppermint hot chocolate.

oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
Whatever God is calling me to. I hope I wi have graduated college, but we will see.

herbal: post a selfie
Haha jk.

coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
Mochas.

No comments:

Post a Comment